With pet ownership at 65 percent among American households it is important we do everything possible to ensure your pet’s health. At American Pet Hotel we are committed to the health and safety of each of our guests. We maintain a record of every pet’s medical history and all special needs. There is a veterinarian on call 24 hours a day. We also have our experienced staff caring for all guests 24/7.
In addition we ensure the following
- Each guest is weighed and the diet monitored to ensure good health.
- Fresh water and clean eating dishes are provided continually.
- All guests are engaged physically and mentally with a care giver.
- Health Checks are done daily.
- Any guest on medication will receive the prescription according to instructions.
- All guests must be current on all vaccines.
- Waiver of a vaccine is allowed only with a letter from the veterinarian.
We require the following vaccinations for our pooches
- Rabies (within the last 1-3 years)
- DHLPP (within the last 1-3 years)
- Bordetella (within the last year)
We require the following vaccination for our kitties
- FVRCP (within the last 1-3 years)
To ensure a clean and healthy environment
- We have an air filtration system that exchanges the air 18 times per hour.
- Our advanced cleaning/drainage system and non-toxic cleaning products maintain the highest possible sanitary conditions.
To secure the safety of each pet
- All dogs and cats, whether social or not, are welcome and given the same amount of love and attention!
- For the safety of each guest, we do not mingle any guests. Even the sweetest doggy or kitty can get mad!
- Pets have continual one-on-one time with staff members, without interacting with other guests.
- Multiple doors prevent any guest from leaving unescorted.